Business Systems Analyst 3
City:King Of Prussia
: Business Systems Analyst 3
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Duration: 6 months
Compensation: $40 - $47 hourly
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst 3.
- The Payment Accuracy Advisor (PAA) requires in-depth knowledge of Healthcare Claims processing, familiar with medical coding, has worked with IT staff in providing structured requirement documents, peer review, system testing, test case review etc.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production of drawings and models. Knowledge of computer software, such as Visual Basic, Java, SQL, etc.
- 5 to 7 years of experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- The main function of a business systems analyst is to analyze science, engineering, business and all other data processing problems for application to electronic data processing systems.
- A typical business systems analyst is responsible for analyzing user requirements, procedures and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow and scheduling limitations.
- Gather requirements from business units and translate those to programmers and developers.
- Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs.
- Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation. Interview or survey workers, observe job performance or perform the job to determine what information is processed and how it is processed.
- Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
- Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
- Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
Our benefits package includes:
· Comprehensive Medical Benefits
· Competitive Pay, 401K
· Retirement Plan
· And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.