Implementation Analyst 2 (Remote)
Location: Weston, FL
Duration: 6 months+
Compensation: $26.00 per hour
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Remote Implementation Analyst 2.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Expert ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Expert ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Expert ability in event planning, budgeting, etc.
- Expert leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree with a preference for Management Information Systems, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration 2 to 4 years of experience required.
- Experience working within the Financial industry is beneficial.
- Deliver professional and timely client communications regarding current implementation/support cases.
- Thoroughly track, organize and document all product and support related activities.
- Develop and maintain a full understanding of products and services and stay abreast of relevant industry trends and best practices.
- Assist in the development and implementation of moderately complex new products and services for clients.
- Create and maintain effective professional relationships with staff members and departmental heads to coordinate and produce data for pre-implementation validation.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More