Business Systems Analyst 2
Location: Nashville, TN
Duration: 6 months+
Compensation: Up to $35.00 per hour
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst 2 in Nashville, TN.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Basic knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production of drawings and models. Basic knowledge of computer software, such as Visual Basic, Java, SQL, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 3-5+ years of professional experience in a technical and analytical, preferably healthcare, role
- Must be a strategic thinker and have the ability to create a vision for Robotic Process Automation
- Strong understanding of the healthcare industry and the information exchange between providers, clearinghouses, payers and employers
- One to two years of project or team lead experience with organizational and project management skills interacting with internal staff at all levels
- Strong understanding and breadth of experience with technical systems
- Ability to identify and understand the business problem and the impact of the proposed solution on the operations of the organization
- Advanced in-depth knowledge of and broad range of experience with programming and database languages
- Excellent oral and written skills to effectively communicate with customers and internal staff with the ability to develop and deliver presentation materials while fielding questions in an open forum or presentation
- Ability to formulate and define systems scope and objectives through research and due diligence
- Ability to responsibly manage time
- Strong ability in utilizing BPMN tools (e.g. MS Visio, Adonis) with technical fluency in key Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred. 2 to 4 years of experience required.
- The main function of a business systems analyst is to analyze science, engineering, business and all other data processing problems for application to electronic data processing systems.
- A typical business systems analyst is responsible for analyzing user requirements, procedures and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow and scheduling limitations.
- Gather requirements from business units and translate those to programmers and developers.
- Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation. Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs. Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.