Title: Business Analyst Location: Miramar, FL Duration: 6 months Compensation: Up to $55.00 per hour Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Overview: TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Business Analyst in Miramar, FL.
- 5 or more years of work experience, including relevant business and IT experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to identify, analyze and resolve problems
- Expertise in setting and managing customer expectations
- Good time management skills (i.e. setting priorities)
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as independently
- Expert understanding of Company's application landscape and software development cycle
- Ability to deliver quality results on time, with high attention to detail
- Ability to build consensus and buy-in with key stakeholders
- Ability to think at varying levels, from high-level concepts to low-level details
SPECIALIZED SKILLS AND TECHNOLOGIES
- Capability to understand company's application portfolio as well as how the different systems contribute to daily business operations.
- Expert understanding of one or more division/functions and their business processes
- Strong understanding of IT processes and ability to translate and communicate technical concepts into business language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team players with willingness to collaborate
- Strong analytical and problem solving/decision making skills
- Strong capability to execute tasks required in projects and enhancements
- The Business Analyst (BA) serves as a liaison between the divisions/ functions and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to prioritized business needs.
- The BA possesses expertise in the business processes used in the divisions/functions they support, as well as an understanding of the IT organization's systems and capabilities.
- This position assists in leading business process redesign and documentation efforts. This individual helps to determine opportunities to automate and standardize business processes and functions and to solve business problems and address business opportunities utilizing information technology.
- The BA translates high level business requirements into functional/technical specifications for company's IT organization and manages changes to such specifications.
- The BA leads the education of the IT organization on the direction of the business.
- This position also leads the negotiation of agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between the divisions/functions and IT from initial requirements to final implementation.
- This individual possesses a deep knowledge of technological trends and the business and technical infrastructure landscape and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to improve business results to the divisions/functions and IT leadership.
- At the highest levels, the BA III also plays a role in business relationship management and the prioritization of business requests for IT services and capabilities.
- Determine opportunities to redesign business processes to achieve better business results
- Determine opportunities to automate business processes and functions
- Serve as liaison between division(s)/function(s) and IT on projects and enhancements
- Conduct requirements gathering and translate high level business requirements into functional specifications
- Create and maintain business processes, requirements, and functional specification documentation
- Support the creation of test plans, ensuring comprehensive coverage of all test types working with the QA/Testing team
- Perform testing coordination as needed, working with end users and project teams during the design, construction, testing and implementation of modifications to systems
- Communicate systems and procedural changes to end users through excellent written and oral communications
- Building Capabilities:
- Serve as an expert to support the education and training of end users, working to increase end user proficiency and adoption of implemented solutions
- Understand, communicate and reinforce standard business process concepts and methodology within the IT organization
- Establish and maintain relationships with key division/function personnel
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.