SailPoint Security Business Analyst
Title: SailPoint Security Business Analyst
Location: Miami, FL
Duration: 6 Months Plus
Compensation: $40.00 to $50.00 per hour
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a SailPoint Security Business Analyst Contractor.
- The Business Analyst is the liaison between the business organization and the Global Information Security and Compliance (GISCS) organization.
- The Business Analyst will work closely with GISCS and the business stakeholders, primarily, but not exclusively, for GISCS projects.
- The individual will use a spectrum of business and technical skills to identify, document and structure functional and non-functional requirements for projects and special initiatives.
- The person must be able to discuss requirements with business team members and translate them into technical security requirements.
- The business analyst will also work with developers, architects and support the delivery of the requirements throughout the life-cycle of the project
- The person will meet agreed-upon deadlines and perform other duties as assigned; always, successfully managing multiple endeavors.
- The Business Analyst will be responsible for leading the design and review of test cases and process change requests.
- The individual should demonstrate exceptional analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Gathering and understanding business processes / user requirements, and shaping them with the business so that functional requirements can be defined
- Communicating detailed requirements and business rules through user stories, use cases and other supporting documentation
- Engage with business users and application teams to gather functional requirements and reporting needs
- Documenting existing processes and to be processes
- Collaborating with solution architects, vendors and other members of GISCS
- Defining test procedures and assist during user acceptance testing
- Perform first level of end user testing
- Ensuring adherence to project management process, systems development methodology and quality standards for producing project deliverables
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.