Title: SEO Specialist
Location: Orlando, FL - remote to start and then a hybrid schedule in the Fall
Duration: 6 month contract with possible extension
Compensation: $35 per hour
Work Requirements: Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a SEO Specialist role in Orlando, FL.
Skillset / Experience:
Relationship of Job to Management: This position reports to the SEO Product Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics in support of SEO
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword research and optimization
- Research and implement SEO recommendations
- Work with SEO product manager to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO ranking for target keywords
- Proven SEO experience
- In-depth experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console
- High level knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Drupal back-end experience a plus
- Strong team player who works well with others and enjoys collaboration
- Strong project management, organizational skills and attention to detail. Must be able to effectively balance multiple tasks, deadlines, and changing priorities, communicating progress and information as needed to maintain project and department integrity
Physical Activities of the Position
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time
- Must be able to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment (e.g. copy machine, printer, etc.)
Physical Requirements of the Position
- Sedentary Work-Exerting up to 10lbs of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift , carry, pull, carry or otherwise move objects, including the human body
- Visual Acuity-Required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as preparing and analyzing data and figures, transcribing, viewing a computer terminal, extensive reading
- Work from home until September 1.
- After September 1, at least three days in the office.
- None- Not substantially exposed to adverse conditions
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.