Lead Business Analyst
Title: Lead Business Analyst
Duration: 6+ Months
Compensation: $60.00 - $70.00 hourly
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Lead Business Analyst
- Catalog the technical and functional information for each vendor for purpose of comparison
- Create a comparison matrix with the correct requirement weights and compare the vendors
- The resources should have a product and BA mindset
- They should have skills to build out excel spreadsheets for comparison
- They should be able to build presentation decks of the results for executive presentation
- 3-5 years of experience working as a business analyst
- Any experience as a lead or manager is consider a plus
- Strong documentation ability and requirement facilitation based on the new platforms needs.
- Strong ability to navigate and function within Agile environments although some projects are in Waterfall
- Excel, presentation and strong communication ability.
- Bachelor’s degree of equivalent in experience
- Experience with EHR / EMR medical systems is a plus
- Experience with networking or cloud is a huge plus
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.