Implementation Analyst 1
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Duration: 6 months+
Compensation: Up to $25.00 per hour
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for an Implementation Analyst 1 in Santa Ana, CA.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Expert ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Expert ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Expert ability in event planning, budgeting, etc. Expert leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience working within the financial industry is beneficial.
- Billing background from the payer and/or provider side.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Expert ability to work independently and manage one's time. Expert ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Expert leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree with a preference for Management Information Systems, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration Entry to 2 years of experience required.
- The main function of an implementation analyst is to facilitate the deployment of new business functions across the organization.
- A typical implementation analyst will be performing a lot of testing, documentation and training duties.
- Deliver professional and timely client communications regarding current implementation/support cases.
- Thoroughly track, organize and document all product and support related activities.
- Develop and maintain a full understanding of products and services and stay abreast of relevant industry trends and best practices.
- Assist in the development and implementation of moderately complex new products and services for clients.
- Create and maintain effective professional relationships with staff members and departmental heads to coordinate and produce data for pre-implementation validation.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.