Business Analyst, Process & Logistics
Business Process Analyst, Logistics
Location: San Diego, CA (Scripps Ranch)
Compensation: TBD based on experience
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Business Process Analyst, Logistics in San Diego, CA.
- Experience working with Tier 2 ERP systems (e.g. Net Suite), Epicor, Infor, SAP S4…),
- Experience in working with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Transportation Management Systems (TMS)
- Experience in process analysis and process mapping for systems development
- Bachelor’s degree in business or computer science (preferred) 3-7 years’ experience with process analysis and/or systems development
- Preferred experience working in process improvement for logistics, warehousing, and transportation operations
- Proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Visio, and other office tools
- Provides key support to the development & implementation of processes and systems related to the ERP implementation: “Inventory to Deliver” and “Procure to Pay” processes- Become a subject matter expert in the mobile channel.
- Documents detailed current state processes; identifies and documents key business requirements and risks. Supports the development of a minimum viable product to satisfy business requirements & mitigate identified risks.
- Documents detailed future state processes, identifies gaps between the current and future state and collaborates with business users to re-engineer processes to meet both the business needs and to fit within the selected systems standard architecture.
- Liaison between business users and IT, supporting ERP System selection, configuration and implementation.
- Conducts scenario analysis for special projects to quantify cost and qualitative comparisons to aid in decision making
- Identify and support the development of opportunities to reduce transportation and warehousing costs, working with materials planning, manufacturing, customer relations, sales, and marketing which will result in control of our costs and increasing contributions to EBITDA.
- Reports metrics to monitor performance of the distribution and transportation network, calculates targeted KPI performance goals to align with our business targets, and implements corrective actions
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.