Compliance Specialist - HR department
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 3 months+
Compensation: $15-$18 hourly
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Compliance Specialist.
- The HR Compliance Specialist will be responsible for identifying federal and local HR policy and employment compliance regulations. Reporting and working under the direct supervision of the Director of HR Compliance and Policy.
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures to develop/draft/implement policies
- Gathering, reviewing and harmonizing HR policies across the company
- Responsible for coordinating State-mandated implementations
- Monitor changes in Federal, State, and local laws
- Interpret HR Policy
- Facilitate training via webinar and classroom
- Document and track training sessions
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Physical Demands
- Physical demands include a considerable amount of time sitting and typing/keyboarding, using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor)
- Physical demands with activity or condition may occasionally include walking, bending, reaching, standing, and stooping
- May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 20lbs
- Bachelor’s Degree and AT LEAST 3 years of experience in Human Resources and/or EEO Compliance; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two years of experience in HR compliance (CORPORATE SETTING)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare accurate documentation
- Project or program management experience
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively without supervision while meeting deadlines
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.