Onsite Project Manager
Title: Onsite Project Manager
Location: Onsite - Manhattan, NY
Duration: Contract to Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry , you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Onsite Project Manager.
- Junior PM position dedicated and on-site for major Healthcare client in New York City. Candidate must have Cable Infrastructure experience with working knowledge of ServiceNow and Prodio ticketing systems.
- Achieve operational efficiency and effectiveness of project management . Perform day-to-day project management work activities using PMO and Client standards, processes, methodologies and systems. Utilize structured and disciplined practices to ensure project management activities are consistent with company initiatives and expectations and achieve high quality, professional client service delivery. Ensure project management activities meet corporate customer satisfaction objectives as well as internal and external SLAs. Work collaboratively across all levels and departments of the organization and ensure a seamless transition of work activities to execute operations functions.
- Execute NASI PMO standards, processes and methodologies in a consistent manner for project planning and execution activities including the following:
- Project planning fundamentals: initiating, planning, estimating, resourcing, scheduling and budgeting
- Project control fundamentals: monitoring, anticipating potential problems, identifying project conflicts, taking corrective action, resolving issues, managing scope, schedule, cost, profit and budget, project reporting, quality review and assurance.
- Relationship management fundamentals: client relationship management; project team management; and overall change management
- Manage the delivery and execution of projects through a balance of best-in-class and pragmatic project methodologies and practices that achieve KPIs and meet or exceed business results, client satisfaction and SLAs.
- Issue and communicate project status to leadership, steering committee and other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Manage project issues/risks in a timely manner, escalating when necessary.
- Foster collaborative working relationships within company and client
- Promote continuous growth of project management practices to achieve client and organizational objectives.
- Achieve performance targets established by leadership for applicable Key Performance Indicators.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Accountability - Demonstrates an understanding of the link between one’s own job responsibilities and overall organizational goals and needs, and performs one’s job with the broader goals in mind. Looks beyond the requirements of one’s own job to offer suggestions for improvements. Takes personal ownership in organization’s success.
- Customer Focus - Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer. Considers the impact on the external customer when taking action, or carrying out one’s own job tasks. Looks for external trends that are likely to shape the wants and needs of customers in the near future. Looks for creative approaches to providing or improving services that may increase efficiency and decrease cost.
- Business Acumen - Interprets situations and events from a business standpoint in order to make decisions that are consistent and congruent with the organizations strategic direction and goals. Demonstrates the ability to use technology to enhance decision making, and provide cost-effective organizational and management tools.
- Decision Making - Makes good decisions using a combination of analysis, knowledge, experience, and judgment. Analyzes and distinguishes core problems by looking at the symptoms. Resolves key issues behind major problems in the short term while developing and executing long term solutions. Has a strong record for making decisions that are correct and accurate. Applies strategies to implement effective decision making during crises.
- Results Focused - Demonstrates concern for achieving or surpassing results against an internal or external standard of excellence, shows a passion for improving the delivery of services with a commitment to continuous improvement. Sets and maintains high performance standards for self and others that support organization’s strategic plan.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field, or equivalent, relevant experience preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years Project Management experience within the technology services industry.
- Excellent service philosophy and understanding the challenges in providing superior customer experience
- Superior collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively across many internal functional groups to create a seamless internal and external customer experience and resolve issues.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook, SharePoint, MS Project, PPM tools, ServiceNow, Prodio ticketing system, workforce management and cloud based technology systems.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.