Senior Level Security Systems Technician
Title: Senior Level Security Systems Technician
Location: Ft Worth, TX
Duration: Contract to Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Level Security Systems Technician.
The standard function of the position is to install commercial alarm, fire, CCTV, and Card Access systems with little or no supervision
Duties And Responsibilities
- Installs commercial alarm, fire, CCTV, and Card Access systems.
- Provides reliable, high quality customer support.
- Performs customer instruction on system operation and functionality.
- Performs system testing and signal verification.
- Maintains the necessary truck stock/inventory (equipment and tools).
- Performs new system installations, upgrades, and additions.
- Organizes and utilizes technical resources, information, material, and support to ensure efficient execution of assigned tasks.
- Monitors and ensures the progress and completion of assigned tasks.
- Completes and submits all required task-related activities, productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must complete other projects, as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Skills & Experience):
- Minimum of High School Diploma/Vocational Training.
- Must have one s of experience.
- Must have a working knowledge of commercial intrusion systems, fire systems, CCTV, intercom and access control systems.
- Must have a working knowledge of local/national codes.
- Must be able to read drawings and pull wires accordingly.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to clear a pre-employment drug screening.
- Must obtain and retain any specific product certifications and/or licenses that are required by national, state and local codes.
- Requires 25 % to 50 % proficiency in Company's Tier 1 product offerings.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.