Commercial Alarm Technician
Title: Commercial Alarm Technician
Location: Davie, FL
Duration: Contract to Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Commercial Alarm Technician
- Candidate must be able to install, test, repair, and inspect Burg/Fire, CCTV, and ACS systems. This remote position focuses on the service aspect of our Commercial customers.
- Repairs security systems, alarm devices or related equipment
- Examines commercial security systems to locate problems and perform corrective servicing. Tests all security features in order to ensure proper functioning and to diagnose malfunctions.
- Tests operations of all components to the signal receiving center or to central station to properly establish service.
- Performs installation function based upon business needs.
- Drives to various work sites.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.