Full-Stack Developer (MERN)
Title: Full-Stack Developer (MERN)
Location: Boynton Beach, FL
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Full-Stack Developer in Boynton Beach, FL.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes, designs, and develops viable solutions with customer-facing web-based applications, as well as internal business applications, as required by the needs of property business units.
- Tests, debugs, documents and implements web-based solutions with moderate integration complexity.
- Emphasizes user experience and UI design as a priority in all projects.
- Partners with other developers on more complex integration efforts.
- Performs all levels of unit integration and user acceptance testing.
- Assists in maintaining the quality and efficiency of our solutions through code reviews.
- Participates in formal design reviews.
- Provides timely and accurate progress information to project status reports.
- Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that our company website renders well across multiple devices.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Hands-on experience building and maintaining production web services with exposure to: AWS, GO, Java, and client side JS
- Strong background/experience building web applications
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.