VTC Technician 2
Title: VTC Technician 2
Location: Doral, FL
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Clearance Level: Active Secret with the ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a VTC Technician 2.
- Diagnostic skills.
- Troubleshoot network issues quickly by identifying the sources of problems.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and with written documentation.
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate with network users and other information system professionals.
- Associate’s degree in related technical discipline or
- Equivalent combination of education, certifications or training and work experience, or
- 2 years of directly related experience supporting information systems
- Provides installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting support of information system applications and related peripheral hardware.
- Monitors and responds to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware testing tools and techniques.
- Provides software and system troubleshooting and support.
- Provides technical support and training to end-users.
- Provide VTC Daily Operations, set up equipment and VTC Bridge for VTC session, establish connection to the remote site/s, operate the equipment and monitor meetings.
- Support installation and configuration of new VTC hardware and reconfiguration of existing hardware.
- Provide maintenance, troubleshooting and repair services for VTC and conference room systems.
- Interface with the hardware maintenance provider to support resolve any equipment, malfunctions and provide status.
- Respond to request for support of ongoing VTCs and conferences.
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.