Location: Deerfield Beach, FL
Duration: Contract to Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a DAS Technician in Deerfield Beach, FL
- 2+ years of experience with RF/DAS equipment and components.
- Proficiency with testing equipment (spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, testing software.
- DAS OEM certifications a plus. Specifically with COMBA, Westel, ADRF, Corning, Bird, and SOLiD. Technical proficiency in the following areas
- RF antennas and cabling Cable & terminations (coaxial, fiber optic, CAT 5)
- Continuous wave / CW testing
- Passive intermodulation / PIM testing
- Customer-facing abilities with an understanding of sales and customer relations necessary.
- 25~40% travel at times, most work is local to the south Florida market or Greenville SC.
- Assist in commissioning, configuration, testing, and troubleshooting for Public Safety and Commercial DAS projects for a variety of venues and customers.
- Conduct performance tests, which may including PIM and sweep tests using Anritsu Spectrum Analyzer, PC Tel SeeHawk,
- Collaborate with Engineers, PMs and PCs on BOMs, scope of work, timeline, materials, and more. Assist with site/customer coordination for installation and resources.
- Attend site walks and preconstruction activities. Provide project updates to PM/PC
- Conduct CW testing and OTDR testing as needed.
- Assist with acceptance testing according to client coverage goals and proper integration into the PSN and cellular macro network.
- Maintain DAS equipment according to industry performance standards. Work at active construction sites
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.