Telecom Procurement Analyst (Newark, DE)
Telecom Procurement Analyst
Location: Newark, DE
Duration: Contract to Hire
Compensation: $15.00 - $19.00 per hour
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Telecom Procurement Analyst in Newark, DE.
- Knowledge of and a proficiency in using Computer and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook), and Internet.
- Knowledge of accounts payable or telecommunications billing is preferred.
- Skills in project management, time management, organization, multi-tasking and detailed accounting analysis are needed for this position.
- Excellent time management, use of planning and forward-thinking skills and decision making skills.
- Must be detail oriented, very organized, self-motivated and maintain a professional attitude.
- Must have strong communication, analytical, and listening skills.
- Excellent teambuilding, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Maintain superior vendor relations with telecommunication service providers.
- Ability to communicate effectively utilize a variety of means (email, telephone, site visits, teleconference) is necessary.
- Must be able to deal effectively with customers and the public, handle multiple priorities, and operate within a short time frame.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, delays or unexpected events; manage competing demands; change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.
- Ability to maintain composure, keep emotions in check and avoid aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- Under supervision fully analyzes telecommunication data and telecommunications bills for all of our locations to ensure accuracy and timely payment.
- Processes telecommunications bills and completes payment slips; including phone, employee PCD, circuit, cell phone backup and long distance.
- Process telecommunication invoices in a timely and accurate manner.
- Accurately maintains telecommunications history and payment records and documents.
- Scans complete bills and payment records into established imaging systems.
- Maintains an outstanding working relationship with telecom vendors and carriers.
- Makes decisions regarding billing or transmission discrepancies. Handles more complex billing issues as needed.
- Works with the carrier to reconnect inadvertently disconnected lines or services. Makes after hours calls related to this function as required.
- Submits periodic telecommunications reports as requested to management.
- Assists management in resolving inquiries concerning charges to their budget.
- Assists in maintaining telecommunication accounting records, documents and databases.
- May order and charge appropriately phone lines and circuits.
- Creates and responds to written business correspondence with telecommunication vendors, carriers and regulatory agencies as required by enterprise manager.
- Supports and performs Telecommunications projects as assigned by enterprise manager.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.