System Admin (GCCS)
Title: Systems Administrator - GCCS
Location: Doral, FL
Compensation: $65,000 - $75,000 Annually
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a
•Experience in troubleshooting technical problems involving software and operating systems.
•Experience in effective communication and collaborating in a high performance team environment.
•Experience providing technical support in a customer service role.
•Experience using patience, sensitivity and effective communication.
•Experience writing technical documentation for a technical audience.
•Experience participating in diverse workgroups.
•Familiarity with networking topology concepts.
•Familiarity with Microsoft Active Directory concepts.
Minimum Training/Certification requirements:
• DOD 8570.01-M - IAT Level II
• Baseline Certification
o CompTIA Security+ (equivalent or higher security certification)
o Microsoft Certification
•Minimum of Secret Clearance Required
•CompTIA Security+ Required
•Microsoft Server Level Cert (Server 2012, SCCM, Active Directory, etc.)
•Experience in Global Command and Control System (GCCS) Required
•Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Computer Science and/or
•5-7 years of related experience.
• Monitors and maintains Windows Server operating system and additional server components including but not limited to Active Directory, SharePoint, SQL Server, and Office Communications Server/Lync Server.
• Applies patches to major subsystems and services, roles, and filesystem components within a Windows Systems environment and performs Operating System and patch testing on all changes prior to installation.
• Executes basic PowerShell or Command Shell commands.
• Monitors and reviews system logs and detects and troubleshoots problems.
• Writes basic technical operating system documentation.
• Controls system access and security aspects of critical systems.
• Demonstrates in day-to-day work adherence to security best practices and access control and security policies.
• Establishes and maintains suitable resource and performance monitoring on all systems.
• Establishes and maintains automated patching for all systems for which employee is responsible.
• Partners with the Service Desk by setting and managing the expectations of customers.
• Advocates for clients in service planning and deployment across the organization.
• Demonstrates day-to-day adherence with change control precepts and practices.
• Provides technical support and customer service directly to end users through ticketing system and periodically through screen sharing.
• Discovers and communicates potential service problems through identifying patterns occurring across separate Service Desk tickets and customer reports
• At least four years of relevant Windows Server experience.
• Ability to solve technical systems problems quickly and automate processes.
• Expertise in hardware/software RAID and logical volume management.
• Commanding knowledge of access control and security aspects of critical systems.
• Knowledge of networking tropology and distributed system concepts.
• Expertise in Active Directory architecture and concepts.
• Expertise in one or more server platforms.
• Knowledge of concepts in a secondary server platform.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.