VMware Workspace ONE UEM Support Administrator
Title: VMware Workspace ONE UEM Support Administrator
Location: Davie, FL
Compensation: $70,000 - $90,000 yearly
Duration: Contract to Hire
Work Requirements: : US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a VMware Workspace ONE UEM Support Administrator
TekPartners is seeking an experienced Workspace ONE UEM Administrator to support an end-client in the hospitality space in Fort Lauderdale, Florida This position will be the primary front-line resource for first-level Workspace ONE/AirWatch support requests and proactive Workspace ONE console maintenance. This position is part of extended support staff and will be required to work independently and as a team. They will be responsible for supporting new device enrollments, first-level console administration, troubleshooting end-user Workspace ONE-related issues, and be able to escalate issues to second-level associates as needed.
- Must be located in Fort Lauderdale, FL area or willing to relocate
- 1+ years working with Workspace ONE UEM (previously AirWatch) modern management with experience supporting Win10, MacOS, iOS, and Android
- Familiarity with Apple DEP and Android for Enterprise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational and technical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Customer service focus
- Familiarity with software installation procedures
- Experience supporting Microsoft Win10 and Apple MacOS.
Preferred, but not required:
- VMware, Microsoft, or related EUC certifications
- Certification in Microsoft products Microsoft Windows Desktop and Server OS tracks
- SCCM experience
- Microsoft Active Directory \ Azure experience
- Office 365 \ Exchange experience
- Identity and Access Management experience (e.g. Okta, PING, Access)
A successful Workspace ONE UEM Administrator will be responsible for all first-level support needs within the Workspace ONE Shared SaaS platform and must be able to configure, install, and troubleshoot Workspace ONE profiles, policies, and app deployments on Corporate Owned and BYO devices (Win10, MacOS, iOS & Android). This individual must demonstrate excellent customer service skills and be able to work independently fielding first-level support requests to prioritize and triage break-fix issues.
Primary roles and responsibilities:
- Operational support for Workspace ONE UEM device and tier 1 console administration tasks
- Respond to and troubleshoot end-user support requests related to BYO or Corp-owned devices (iOS, Android, MacOS, Win10)
- Regular follow-ups with end-user with recommendations, updates, and action plans
- Assist with onboarding and enrolling new end-user devices into Workspace ONE
- Proactively monitor Workspace ONE console for critical alerts and issues
- Work with Service Desk team on Windows configurations and issues not related to Workspace ONE
- Escalate to Company's tier 2 support for advanced console configurations and assistance with troubleshooting issues
- Track active escalation support tickets via Company's ticketing portal and validate resolution with end-user before closing ticket
- Engage with Company's tier 2 support for project needs and strategic consulting requests by technical leadership
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.