Specialty:SQL Server Developer
Title: Application Architect
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: Contract to Hire
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for an Application Architect in Charlotte, NC.
Skillset / Experience:
The Application Architect is a seasoned developer with a wide range of technical skills and a deep understanding of software technologies and how they are used in application development. This individual will have experience in the full software development life cycle and experience in rolling out complicated processes. This position will be expected to actively guide the technical design and code development processes as a subject matter expert for small to medium complexity projects and enhancements. The Application Architect will be expected to proactively mentor peers in regards to system knowledge and development technologies and processes, as well as perform code reviews ensuring compliance with coding standards and best practices. The Application Architect will be accountable for technical design, and may compose, detailed technical specifications as well as unit testing and support documentation. This position is also expected to work closely with project teams, vendors and third party technical contacts in regards to technical design, or resolving technical issues. This is a full-time position and will require participation in 24 hour on-call production support.
PRIMARY TECHNICAL SKILLS: Strong AZURE, C#, SSIS, SQL SERVER, DATABASE development, modeling and tuning
- Provision of robust, reliable, and effective systems.
- Actively guide technical design and code development as a subject matter expert for small to medium complexity projects and enhancements.
- Proactive knowledge transfer, coaching, and mentoring of development team in regards to technologies and applications.
- Performing code reviews.
- Composition of detailed technical specifications, unit testing, and support documentation.
- Ownership of application development technical processes.
- Defining and maintaining development standards.
- Collaboration with functional and technical leads from various teams.
- Close collaboration with third party or vendor technical contacts where needed.
- Hands on design and development of complicated processes and programs.
- Process improvement recommendations to software design/development team to achieve best practices and high performance.
- Provision of accurate estimates of effort for design and development.
- Effective communication with the management
Our benefits package includes:
· Comprehensive Medical Benefits
· Competitive Pay
· 401K Retirement Plan
· And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.