Title: Senior/Lead QA Location: Boca Raton, FL Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Overview: TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior/Lead QA professional in Boca Raton, FL.
This person will be working in a highly collaborative environment with software engineers, business analysts, designers, and customer service to deliver high quality visionary software products to our customers. You will be on teams in an innovative and fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for creating and driving processes to develop comprehensive testing strategies for web and internal applications. You will define and execute manual and eventually automated tests to constantly improve test coverage and test effectiveness.
- Lead creation of test plans – including technical and business requirements
- Identify risks and prepare mitigation plans
- Develop test data strategy
- Determine appropriate test environmentsand follow through
- Create test cases according to standards – manual
- Perform problem solving and root cause analysis when defects occur
- Update Quality Center according to standard
- Engage application development in defect resolution
- Participate on continuous improvement efforts within the QA organization
- Research and evaluate new testing technologies and tools
- Play leadership role during test plan and test case reviews, providing direct feedback to Quality Engineers
- 7+ years of experience defining and executing software quality best practices
- Expert knowledge of QA methodology (Agile) and tools for web and internal applications
- Strong experience in writing test plans and test cases
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle
- Experience in mobile application (iOS/Android), a plus
- Communicating cross-functionally and across management levels
- Demonstrated experience in leading QA effort on large-scale software projects
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to make informed triage recommendations
- Being adept at managing competing priorities and programs
- Demonstrated experience in measuring and reporting quality-related metrics
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience working in software development or quality organizations
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.