Mobile QA Engineer
Mobile QA Engineer
TekPartners has some of the most sought after information technology positions available. As a reputable IT solutions and professional staffing provider, you can trust us to place you in the best position to further your career. We currently have an opportunity for a Mobile QA Engineer in Charlotte, NC that could be right for you.
Skillset / Experience:
Mobile QA engineer to be an integral member of the Mobile QA team responsible for agile process, and Co- leading the testing efforts for the trading suite of applications. The ideal candidate must have expertise in Trading brokerage (Series 7 current or past ideally) QA, excellent leadership and communication skills with a proven ability to manage multiple QA tracks.
- QA Co-lead on agile/scrum Mobile Trading team
- Partner with product owner, developers and Scrum Master to understand/define acceptance criteria for upcoming stories in sprints
- Write test cases and execute against them
- Help drive automation of mobile regression testing
- Develop/maintain/execute Performance/Load testing as needed in the QA and Capacity environments
- Assist with creating an optimal QA environment
- Ensure each release meets well-defined quality standards by working closely with Product Owners on estimates, statuses and risks. Report status and impediments daily, escalate issues as needed
- Stay current with QA best practices, methodologies and technologies, and continue to improve the QA processes across the team
- Interface with vendors or providers for escalated support and advanced product knowledge
- Mentor other engineers across product development teams
- Innovate constantly and maintain the technical edge
- Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation of Ally Invest's QA Testing practices and test suites.
- Extensive experience in working as a QA Engineer/analyst in an agile environment.
- Expertise with all aspects of testing, including functional, exploratory and regression testing.
- Experience working on high-volume transaction applications.
- Experience in testing REST API's, using browser diagnostic tools, inspecting logs etc.
- Ability to make independent decisions.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with a strong desire to provide an exceptional customer experience in person and over the phone.
- Detailed and results oriented and able to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines, support business critical applications.
- Ability to diagnose and identify performance and stability issues in large, complex applications.
- Skilled in working across organizational boundaries, bringing together people with diverse perspectives and experience to find solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal (business) communications skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills are required with demonstrated analytical experience.
- Knowledge of or experience working in financial services and/or other regulated environments.
- Brokerage licensing (current or past) is a very strong plus.
- Knowledge of performance load-testing software is a plus. (Gatling, Postman, Taurus, Blazemeter)
- All candidates must pass credit and criminal background checks to meet FINRA requirements.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- …and much more!
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm for over 16 years. As an information technology partner we offer our clients proven talent through professional staffing, managed services, and IT project solutions. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We will always be people helping people, and we strive to match proven talent with the right opportunities every day.
TekPartners is an equal opportunity employer.