Lead Software Engineer, Tooling
Title: Lead Software Engineer, Tooling
Location: Plantation, FL
Duration: 6 Months (Contract to Hire)
Compensation: up to $231,500 annually
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Lead Software Engineer, Tooling.
- Software experience on Linux, embedded Linux or Android including design of software architecture for system-wide tools or features
- Excellent on shell script, Python, experience with plotting tools
- Expert in development experience with C/C++
- Experience of design and implementation for performance data collection and post-processing
- Experience in using for profiling and analysis using tools such as Linux Perf, ftrace, lttng, systrace, oprofile, valgrind, systemtap, kprobes etc.
- Understanding ELF format organization and how dynamic linker works
- Experience using in practice ARM EABI, stack organization
- Excellent communication, training and documentation skills
- 7 or more years of proficient experience working on software products
- multimedia, gaming, middleware, kernel, and device drivers
- Experience in using HWPMs on SoCs (ARM or x86) and/or GPUs, ideally with data collection
- Active committer or maintainer of Open Source tools projects for performance, power or reliability analysis
- SysTrace, Catapult, Telemetry code committer
- Must have familiarity with Android/Linux toolchains, techniques, and native libraries.
- Extensive experience with developer tools like IDEs, emulators, debuggers, profilers etc.
- Expert level C++ in a production environment
- Experience with mobile software development
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Experience working on performance for computer vision, graphics, multimedia, gaming
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or a Related Field (Master’s Preferred)
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.