Jr Software Engineer
Location: Orlando, FL
Duration: 3 month(s) contract to hire
Compensation: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year (based on experience)
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Jr. Software Engineer in Orlando, FL
The JR Software Engineer is a member of the development team. The engineer works under the guidance of the technical lead and other team members to implement new functionality and resolve defects in existing functionality. Our agile approach to software development breaks work into sprints. Within each sprint, the engineer is responsible for taking design artifacts and turning them into a finished product complete with unit tests.
• Develop software as per business and technical requirements.
• Maintain software engineering best practices and software coding best practices.
• Maintain detailed documentation of code.
• Works directly with QA and testing staff to quickly resolve testing and quality issues.
• Log worked hours promptly into Jira tickets as they get worked off.
• C# with Visual Studio 2012 and higher
• Knowledgeable – generics, LINQ, templates, inheritance
• Third-party tools: Prolers, Resharper, PostSharp, Soap UI (a plus)
• Oracle ODP.NET for 11g (a plus)
• Basic SQL knowledge writing queries, procedures and packages
• Intermediate – Understands 4 basic joins, case statements, basic indexing theory.
• .NET Framework
• Intermediate – Able to get up to speed on alternate frameworks/libraries quickly, can take what they have learned in other areas, and apply that experience to get up to speed on new things quickly and effectively.
• ASP.NET MVC and Web Development
• Intermediate – HTML5, XML, jQuery, AJAX, JSON, CSS
• Intermediate – Bootstrap, Knockout, Parsley
• Basic – Mastered the basic Model, View and Controller classes, and understands how they work together to paint a screen.
• Can dynamically alter the style of elements by id, class or element type.
• Understands how to make use of AJAX or JSON methods.
• 1+ years as a professional .net developer or .net software engineer
• Object Oriented Design and Development
• Agile Development
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.