Senior Software Engineer - Backend
Title: Senior Software Engineer - Backend
Location: Dania, FL
Duration: Contract to Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer – Backend.
As a Senior Software Engineer on the Pet Health development team, you will build a robust, resilient, and scalable platform. You will lead the design and build of production-ready code enforcing CI/CD processes to ensure speed and quality. Your work will directly impact tens of millions of customers who care for their furry family members every day.
- Design, build, deploy and scale major platform components.
- Adhere to enterprise design and coding standards.
- Guide and mentor junior engineers to deliver the best quality code through design and code reviews.
- Build a culture of innovation through rapid prototyping and continuous delivery to production.
- Actively participate in scrum ceremonies such as grooming, planning, demos and retros.
- 7+ years of Software Engineering experience
- Experience designing, building, deploying, and scaling systems and/or applications using Java
- Experience with frameworks like Spring Boot for RESTful APIs and microservices
- Experience with building & deploying CI/CD pipelines and using cloud platforms
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science or similar technical field of study preferred), or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Jenkins
- Experience with AWS and/or similar cloud platforms
- Experience with Helm Charts
- Experience in frontend technologies and frameworks such as React, Angular or TypeScript
- Experience in e-commerce or Healthcare
- Experience working with distributed systems and high-volume transaction applications that run within a 24/7 environment
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.