Conversational AI Software Developer
: Conversational AI Software Developer IV
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 6-12 month Contract/CTH
Work Requirements: Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US as a W2 employee.
Overview: As a member of the Digital Channel Technology’s A.I. team you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures within Machine Learning and Conversational AI.
- Assist in defining specifications for significant new projects
- Perform professional software development tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications according to the specifications.
- Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products, services and processes.
- At least three years of experience developing large scale, highly available distributed systems
- Strong knowledge of multiple, modern programming languages such as Java, GO, Python, Swift or C/C++
- Experience with Natural Language Processing and state of the art AI learning techniques such as voice recognition, speech recognition and text recognition
- Strong sense of ownership, passion to build quality products for massive scale in collaborative, agile environment and excitement to learn.
- A college degree in computer science, math or a related engineering field is preferred or equivalent practical experience.
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- and more!