Title: Software Architect
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: Contract to Hire
Compensation: up to $302,200 annually
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Software Architect.
- 10-15 years embedded software development.
- 10-15 years of hands-on C/C++ and other programming languages.
- Extensive experience in mobile application development.
- Extensive experience in application development frameworks, UX development and optimization.
- Detailed understanding of Linux based Embedded operating systems.
- Detailed understanding of RTOS and Mobile HW.
- Experience Graphics and Computer Vision.
- Experience with AR/VR.
- Experience working with SW/HW vendors.
- Strong knowledge of data storage, caching, performance, memory, reliability optimization strategies.
- Proficient in verbal/written communication skills including presentation to large audiences
- Extensive experience in Software requirements analysis and proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Experience in game development is useful
- Provide technical leadership to software engineering teams.
- Lead technology selection, architecture and planning activities.
- Work with customers and suppliers to develop and integrate innovative solutions.
- Investigate next generation technologies for applicability to solve current and future technical challenge.
- Follow industry trends and developments to rapidly absorb new knowledge bases and incorporate them into new and existing architectures
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.