Title: Front-End Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 6 months to extension or conversion
Target Max Comp: $64 per hour
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Front-End Developer in Charlotte, NC.
• Participate with a small development team in an Agile Scrum format
• Engage with business partners, UX design and authoring teams, and content platform teams to create world-class customer experiences for the digital channel
• Develop new features, components, and unit tests for various portions of an experience
• Participate in peer code reviews, unit testing, and automation
• Actively participate in business requirement reviews, feature and story grooming, test plans and test cases, and performance testing plans
• Effectively communicate technical solutions and recommendations to senior leaders
Required Technical Skills:
• Expert level experience with browser-based technology, user interface development, responsive web design and engineering cross-browser, cross-device compliant code
• Strong working experience with HTML5 and web template engines – Markdown, Handlebars, etc.
• Strong working experience with CSS3 and CSS Preprocessors - SASS, LESS, etc.
• Experience with writing high-quality, semantic, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code
• Experience utilizing componentized content authoring and management platforms
• Experience creating highly-performant, optimized websites
• Experience consuming REST API using asynchronous methods
• Experience with version control (Git/Bitbucket) and branching strategies
• Experience with 508 Compliance/Web Accessibility
• Experience with command-line utilities, build tools - Webpack, Grunt, Gulp
• Enterprise exposure in defect analysis and resolution
• Excellent communication skills at all levels, from team members to senior management
• Ability to exchange constructive and respectful feedback, collaborating with other groups on standards/best practices
• Must be able to communicate ideas and best practices to more junior developers (the why and the how)
• Enthusiasm and a desire to be part of an innovative team
• A commitment to quality, and a desire to improve
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.