Infrastructure Project Manager
• The major focus of the position is to manage infrastructure projects of various sizes and complexity.
• Adheres to established project management processes and methodologies for the Technology community.
• Makes decisions and takes timely independent actions in pursuit of project priorities.
• Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meet business goals.
• Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments.
• Manage resource demand, budget, timelines, and escalate issues.
• Monitor work progress and effective manage of key project milestones.
• Manage and communicate risks and impact to scope, budget, and resources.
• Reports project status, timely and effectively, using escalation, issue resolution and effective communication.
• Understand the organizational impact by partnering with Stakeholders.
• Identify and manage Operational changes required based on project deliverables.
• Manage project change request impacting scope, time and budget.
• Motivate and drive for results that promote team collaboration and a positive "can do" attitude.
• Manage Vendor implementations.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Technology, or a related field
• PMP certification
• 5+ years of managing a variety of infrastructure projects