ServiceNow Developer/System Administrator- 2321
Specialty:Prof Services / Consultant
Title: ServiceNow Developer/System Administrator- 2321
Location: Poway California 92064
Duration: contract to hire
Compensation: $ 55.00- $ 60.00
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a ServiceNow Developer/System Administrator
• An experienced and ServiceNow certified Level 2 System Administrator who will be skilled in performing the following activities within the ServiceNow IT Service Automation Suite application for all currently installed modules:
• User Interface Configure and maintain Forms, Lists, Views, UI Policy, UI Scripts, UI Actions, View Rules, Welcome Page Content, Map Pages and other UI elements for all currently installed ServiceNow modules
• System Properties My Company, UI, CSS, System, Email, Approval, LDAP, Application, Localization, Security, Users, and Groups.
• Foundation Configuration / Integrations
• LDAP, Initial Data Loads, base Import Sets, automated integrations and address exceptions
• Content / Reports / Data Management
• Level 2 Content, Reports and Data, Service Level Agreement, Notifications, and Alerts.
• Level 2 System Administrator will be responsible:
• For defining and documenting all applicable and configurable items consisting of form layouts, list layouts, choice lists, system properties, calendars, and schedules. Where CompuCom supplies templates, templates should be used.
• For gathering all necessary credentials and connectivity for integrations to internal or external Client’s systems.
• For the identification of all sources of data, whether databases, spreadsheets or hard copy, required for the successful operation of ServiceNow.
• For the identification, collection, modification, cleansing, alteration, formatting and mapping (pre-processing) of all data processed into ServiceNow, whether through import or direct interface, in formats supported by ServiceNow (e.g. .xls, .csv – both tab and comma delimited, two way email, ODBC, JDBC, JMS and Web Services).
• For the identification, collection and pre-processing and post processing of any and all open or historical data from existing service desk applications into ServiceNow.
• For maintaining system availability and performance, and will work on the behalf of Client by engaging directly with ServiceNow for production support.
• For performing minor enhancements requests to the Client’s ServiceNow instances.
• Minor enhancements will be defined as those that focus on changes to the user interface, system properties, foundation content, and modifications to existing workflow.
• For assisting with maintaining valid license utilization for the Client’s ServiceNow instance and all system clone requests and procedures for sub environment instances.
• Deploying Patches as they are released by ServiceNow and deemed appropriate for the environment which would also include testing, remediation and back out as necessary
• 3-5 years development in the ServiceNow Platform
• Strong working knowledge of various ServiceNow components such as Service Desk, Change Management, Incident Management, Asset Management, Problem Management, CMDB, Knowledge Management, Mobility and Service Request Management.
• Certification requirements include - ServiceNow System Administration Certification.
• Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent field of study Work Schedule (OT or OC?): 8-5 M-F,
• onsite at clients location Interview Process: Phone, WexEx Conversion rate is $100k.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent.
Our benefits package includes:
Comprehensive Medical Benefits
Competitive Pay, 401K
And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day. TekPartners is an Equal