IA (RMF) Specialist w/ E-Mass
Specialty:Network Security Analyst
IA (RMF) Specialist w/ E-Mass
Location: Doral, FL
Clearance Level: Secret with the ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a IA (RMF) Specialist w/ E-Mass in Doral, FL.
Additional Technical Skills /Experience Desired:
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Experience in supporting a MAJCOM
Minimum Training/Certification requirements:
- DOD 8570.01-M - IAM Level I
- Baseline Certification
- CompTIA Security+ (or equivalent certification)
- The candidate shall provide a variety of services leveraging the Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation vehicle or the DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP).
- Services are associated with validation, approval and sustainment of cyber security accreditation packages.
- Performs and analyze a range of Information Assurance Assessment & Authorization (A&A) activities, and assist with the development and implementation of security policies.
- Provide Cybersecurity testing and security control validation and assessment of technical and non-technical security features implemented on a system or network in support of the DoD RMF A&A process and legacy DIACAP
- Provide assistance to diverse HQ and supported sites personnel in completing relevant documentation to support accreditation decisions
- Interpret DIACAP/RMF controls accurately with regard to system security posture, policy updates and configuration of information systems
- Conducts comprehensive assessments of the management, operational, and technical security controls employed within or inherited by an IS to determine the overall effectiveness of the controls
- Reviews relevant artifacts (System Security Plans (SSP), Security Assessment Report (SAR), Privacy Impact Analysis / Assessment (PIAA), etc.) to ensure they provide accurate information to support the issuance of an accreditation decision
- Work with A&A team members and government customer to resolve issues while performing other associated tasks in parallel ensuring the forward movement of an accreditation package
- Working knowledge of A&A package electronic staffing tools (Telos XACTA or AFRL eMAAS)
- Assist with the development of IA policies and procedures as required
- Creates and updates customer facing metrics and presentations designed to provide situational awareness of status of A&A packages and products
- Provide weekly activity report to the program manager
- Support additional duties in support of the J62 section as required by customer and/or program manager
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.