Computer Network Defense HBSS Specialist
Specialty:Network Security Analyst
Location: Doral, FL
Duration: 3 months
Clearance Level: Top Secret (or Secret with SSBI) and ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Business Intelligence Analyst in Weston, FL.
- Experience working with internet, web, application and network security techniques.
- Experience working with relevant operating system security
- Experience working with leading firewall, network scanning and intrusion detection products and authentication technologies
- Experience working with federal regulations related to information security
- Experience working with NIST Special Publications and C&A process methodology
Additional Technical Skills /Experience Desired:
- Certified Ethical Hacker/OS Certification, CND-IR
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
Minimum Training/Certification requirements:
- DOD 8570.01-M - IAT Level III
- Baseline Certification
- Certified Information System Security Professional(CISSP) or
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
- Computing Environment
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- The candidate shall provide a variety of services conducive to the effective management and tracking of downward directed TASKORDs, OPORDS, IAVA/B and other notices disseminated by diverse DoD agencies.
- In addition, the candidate shall provide support to the Host Based Security System (HBSS) CND toolset.
- Provide system administration and maintaining operations of HBSS servers
- Implement HBSS migration/compliance strategy
- Troubleshooting HBSS product issues and outages
- Administering policy catalog management
- Coordinating and planning Authorized Service Interruption (ASI details), as needed
- Maintaining system patches, as well as operating system, Microsoft SQL Server, and HBSS Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) compliance
- Integrating and testing new and custom signatures on servers and workstation across the enterprise
- Determines enterprise information assurance and security standards
- Develops and implements information assurance/security standards and procedures.
- Coordinates, develops, and evaluates security programs for an organization
- Recommends information assurance/security solutions to support customers’ requirements
- Identifies, reports, and resolves security violations
- Establishes and satisfies information assurance and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands
- Supports customers at the highest levels in the development and implementation of doctrine and policies
- Applies know-how to government and commercial common user systems, as well as to dedicated special purpose systems requiring specialized security features and procedures
- Performs analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures
- Analyzes and defines security requirements for computer systems which may include mainframes, workstations, and personal computers
- Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions that meet security requirements.
- Provides integration and implementation of the computer system security solution
- Analyzes general information assurance-related technical problems and provides basic engineering and technical support in solving these problems
- Performs vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle
- Performs basic vulnerability scans using vendor utility tools. Monitors security audit and intrusion detection system logs for system and network anomalies
- Investigates and/or escalates security violations, attempts to gain unauthorized access, virus infections that may affect the network or other event affecting security
- Assists in providing engineering analysis, design and support for firewalls, routers, networks and operating systems
- Assists in performing product evaluations and recommends products/services for network security
- Validates and tests basic security architecture and design solutions to produce detailed engineering specifications with recommended vendor techniques
- Develops, tests and operates firewalls, intrusion detection systems, enterprise anti-virus systems and software deployment tools
- Assists in the review and recommends the installation, modification or replacement of hardware or software components and any configuration changes that affect security
- Assists in providing oversight and enforcement of security directives, orders, standards, plans and procedures at server sites
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.