Title: Network Engineer
Location: Hybrid / Miami (various locations)
Duration: Direct hire or 6 month contract to hire
Compensation: 70-110k (potentially contract to hire 35-55hr pay rate)
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Network Engineer.
- Juniper shop that will teach you if you have a Cisco background
- Cisco is also needed because they have that in their environment
- Palo alto Security Firewalls
- Ability to configure routers and switches
- Silverpeak is a tool they have been using and implementing
- Candidate should have 3-5 years of network engineering experience (maybe a little less) and have either Cisco or Juniper in their backgrounds
- Juniper Certifications / Cisco Certifications / Firewall Certifications are strong plusses
- Azure is a plus
- Competitive benefits, pto, sick day, holidays
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.