Network Infrastructure Engineer (Boundry Protection)
Job Title: Network Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Doral, FL
Duration: Contract to Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Network Infrastructure Engineer in Doral, FL
- Education: Bachelor of Science Information Technology, Data Communications or other technology or related technical or management discipline and at least (5) five years of demonstrated, practical hands-on experience.
- Certifications: DOD 8570 IAT Level II, Cisco CCNA, CCNP CCNP-S, CCIE, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Security+.
- Clearance: Active DOD Secret. TS (SCI eligible) preferred.
- Demonstrated successful, progressive experience in systems implementation, vulnerability assessments, consulting, dispersed team management, risk assessment and accreditation.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience developing, directing, and implementing enterprise network cyber defense capabilities; reviewing/revising, and managing HW/SW/Security Baseline releases and process improvement activities for enterprise level security process, validation, and verification best practices and infrastructure.
- DOD 8500.2 / DOD 8510.01 and IA Vulnerability Management (IAVM) experience
Candidates should have experience with:
- Computer Network theory and IT standards, Network Management, fundamentals of layered defense technologies and processes, implementation of systems under DoD Information Assurance guidelines.
- Utilization, configuration, and implementation of standard cyber defense capabilities such as firewalls, content filters, IOS, IDS/IPS, HBSS, SIEM, DNS security, advanced log analysis, antivirus, and Linux/UNIX command line.
Additional desired experience includes:
- Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS).
- F5 BIG-IP LTM load-balancer Local Traffic Manager (LTM) and Access Policy Manager (APM).
- Intelligence Community networks.
- Malware triage and analysis.
- System and network forensics.
- Technical expertise with the any of the following:
- Blue Coat Proxy / Web Filter
- Windows Server Administration
- Splunk and QRadar log servers
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server
- Lyris List Manager Email Marketing
- CNSS / NSTISSI 4011 – 4016
- · NIST SP-800 Series / FIPS 199 & 200
- Configuration and management of firewalls.
- Configuration and management of ACS and Radius servers, Cisco ISE, TACACS+, 802.1x, AAA, SSH, crypto maps, and other network security protocols.
- Creating network accounts, managing account permissions, adding and deleting information systems to 802.1x, completing tickets related to firewall and proxy exemptions and overall troubleshooting network security related issues.
- Supporting Theater compliance with DoD 8551.1, Ports, Protocols, and Services Management instructions using DOD approved Firewalls or filtering devices, and for developing and maintaining a theater-level filtering strategy in coordination with DISA, COCOM Service Components, and other organizations.
Other duties could include:
- Delegating security controls and evaluating and recommending improvements for the Defense in Depth approach in production with oversight of execution at all tiers in theater using Cisco ASA and Palo Alto firewalls, and/or any other approved system in theater.
- Configuring and administering firewalls and Bluecoat Proxy, and F5 BIG-IP load-balancers.
- implementing network hardware technologies, especially Cisco ASA, Cisco Routers and switches, and Bluecoat Proxy.
- Troubleshooting complex multi-vendor network service provider issues in the WAN while working with multiple geographically dispersed client and vendor teams to identify and eliminate network configuration issues.
- Reviewing technical specifications from clients and vendors to confirm adequacy, accuracy and functionality of proposed solutions.
- Providing technical inputs for documents with the end goal of designing, building and maintaining firewalls for client network.
- Developing and writing recommendations for theater policies, procedures, technical standards and guidelines.
- Managing, monitoring web, email, network filtering product(s) and enterprise encryption products and processes.
- Performing network and host vulnerability assessments and work with IT to remediate vulnerabilities.
- Managing, monitoring communication and encryption technology options (VPN, SSL, PKI, User and File-based, etc.)
- Developing, directing, and implementing enterprise network cyber defense capabilities.
- Managing and assessment of the lifecycle of network threats, attack vectors and methods of exploitation.
- Auditing security services including insider threats, system vulnerabilities, and compliance to governing standards.
- Managing, assessing, and analyzing Computer Network Defense incidents including detection, containment, analysis, and response.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.