Cloud & Enterprise Network Architect II
: Cloud & Enterprise Network Architect II
Compensation: Up to $80.00 hourly
Duration: Contract to Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Cloud & Enterprise Network Architect II.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related fields Or comparable experience in, Computer Information Systems, and/or Engineering with the appropriate emphasis in Cloud and Enterprise networking and security design/administration required
- 2-4 Years Experience with AWS network services such as CloudFront, VPCs and subnets, Direct Connect, Detail oriented with strong troubleshooting and analytical skills Proficient with planning, scheduling, conducting, and coordinating detailed design phases of engineering projects
- Transit Gateway, NACLS & Security Groups, WAF, etc required
- 2-4 Years Experience as a network engineer working in network environments, preferably with Cisco, Silver Peak, and Checkpoint vendor-based hardware required
- Experience in AWS and/or Citrix NetScaler load balancing Familiarity with other external cloud platforms (Azure, Google Cloud Platform etc)
- Knowledge of security architectures including CASB and SASE
- 3+ Years Knowledge of Cisco core routing and switch equipment (eg Cisco Nexus and Cisco Catalyst Switches) required
- 3+ Years Knowledge of Checkpoint and Palo Alto firewall technologies and the ability to generate basic rule sets required
- 3+ Years Knowledge of Palo Alto virtual firewall technologies and Panorama management required
- 3-5 Years Experience with Meraki Wireless Technologies
- 3-5 Years Experience troubleshooting UCaaS Solutions from a Network Perspective required
- 1-3 Years Experience with AWS multi-region network resiliency design required
- 1-3 Years Experience with AWS Route 53 and Azure DNS a plus preferred
- 1-3 Years Experience with Ansible for configuration management of deployed virtual assets preferred
- 1-3 Years Experience with Terraform for IaC (infrastructure as code) and automated deployment of cloud network assets preferred
- 3+ Years Experience with VPN/tunneling technologies such as DMVPN, , IPsec and SSL client VPN's preferred
- 1-3 Years Experience with New Relic, AppDynamics, or similar for Application Performance Monitoring preferred
- 1-3 Years Experience with global WAF and load balancing services such as CloudFlare and Akamai a plus preferred
- 2-4 Years Experience with common protocols and concepts like TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, DHCP, IPv6 required 2-4 Years Experience with network troubleshooting tools such as Wireshark and tcpdump required
- 1+ Years Experience with Equinix Cloud Exchange and Equinix Fabric network services a plus preferred 1+ Years Experience with AWS Certificate Manager a plus preferred
- 1+ Years Experience with KMS a plus preferred
- 2-4 Years Well-versed with Routing Protocols with BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, & Route Redistribution required
- 3 + Years Experience creating Network Diagrams using Visio and/or Lucid Chart preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Certifications relevant to AWS and cloud technologies (Solutions Architect, SysOps Administrator, DevOps Engineer)
- The Cloud & Enterprise Network Architect II role is a technical position with input into the current and future state cloud/datacenter network architecture for the Bank.
- The position will entail extensive knowledge of traditional enterprise networking (routers, switches, firewalls, wireless, etc.) as well as cloud network architecture (with emphasis on AWS, Azure and multi-cloud connectivity design).
- The position will require hands-on experience configuring, installing, and maintaining both traditional network equipment as well as cloud networking equivalents (NACLs, routing tables, security groups, etc.) as well as experience managing teams to lead both operational and project aligned efforts.
- The Network Operations Engineer II is expected to have a broad level of knowledge of network domain technologies, platforms and principles, to include: route/switch protocols, LAN/WAN, wireless networking, datacenter, high-availability design, Web Application Firewall, Domain Name Service and IP management, Content Delivery Network, WAN optimization, Network Time Protocol and Network Monitoring.
- This mid-level architect role will preferably have experience with network automation tools.
- He / she will also assist junior engineers with developing strategic architecture for next generation network services and emerging transport methods.
- Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
- Perform network maintenance including software upgrades, migrations, decommissioning, and capacity upgrades Management of 3rd party network, security, circuit, and professional service providers to ensure optimization of delivery and partnership engagement
- Creation, updating and ensuring adherence to the Cloud, Edge, and Enterprise network architecture roadmaps
- Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the networking industry
- Coordinate with cross functional groups to ensure project timeline and customer service deliverables are met
- Look for opportunities to improve the network stability performance and management including coordination with SRE engineers to increase application and supporting network resiliency
- Maintains accurate and current documentation of the cloud and enterprise network environments Interact with application and other infrastructure personnel to develop and support secure, network aware applications
- Contribute towards the continued development of the Bank's overall business continuity plan
- Leverage IaC best practices to deploy, operate, and scale critical infrastructure
- Collaborate with other teams in the development of a seamless Network automation framework
- Work closely with the management team and Agile coaches to transform requirements into tangible deliverables
Our benefits package includes:
· Comprehensive Medical Benefits
· Competitive Pay, 401K
· Retirement Plan
· And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.