Full-Stack Devfeloper , Lead 7314
Title: Full-Stack Developer., Lead
Location: Miramar, FL
Duration: 6 months Contract to hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a
Scope of work:
Full stack lead developer for FVR application
• Define and manage the engineering deliverables
• Be a hands-on integration expert and prepare / review project deliverables
• Provide impact assessment with Quarterly Releases
• Provide technical knowledge in various cloud-native application technologies
• Lead cross information technology solution deployments
• Lead team with various tools/methodologies for critical phases such as Unit Testing, System Integration Testing, Data Migration, Cutover etc.
• Supports the solution, design, development and testing activities for the FVR/ECR Program
• Translates business needs into solution architecture requirements, defines multiple solution options to new and maturing business capabilities and understands the financial impact of solution architecture alternatives.
• Coordinates and supports the development of solution architecture deliverables, approaches and guidance of overall Enterprise Architecture (EA) solution patterns, guides EA reviews/standards, gains acceptance of solutions, ensure that the solution under consideration supports the direction for the technology domain and informs key stakeholders of review outcomes.
• Understands and articulates the proper integration across the enterprise and influences key business stakeholders, process owners, and program and project managers to ensure that program/ project objectives are met while providing a first line of decision making on architectural governance issues.
• Educates and coaches technical team with Cloud-native architectural principles at multiple levels of management including Project/ Program Manager and ensures compliance with EA governance standard as well as encourages component reuse.
• Coordinates with lead solution architects and Enterprise Integration Solution to understand the appropriate business/portfolio direction and to ensure that the solution under consideration supports the direction for the business capabilities.
Bachelor’s degree +
• Seven (7) years of combined experience within Information Technology, operations, engineering, enterprise architecture, and/or technical related field.
• Experience in Java programming language, version 8 or above
• Experience in Spring framework including SpringBoot
• Experience in CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins
• Experience in RESTful services
• Experience working with one of the major Cloud infrastructure/services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
• Frontend frameworks, specifically Angular2 or higher version using TypeScript
• NodeJS with Express using TypeScript
• Experience with MS SQL Server and No-SQL database such as Couchbase
• Experience with application testing and automation including TDD, BDD, integration, E2E and different testing frameworks such as Karma, JMeter, JUnit, Fit, etc.
• Understanding of high-availability, disaster-recovery, monitoring and logging at scale
Good communication skills across diverse groups (stakeholders, engineers, business analysts, etc.)
Leadership (influencing stakeholders, up-skilling engineers)
Agile methodology(experience with Scrum, Kanban)
Collaboration (work in an open and sharing culture)
Experience in Docker container
Experience in Linux shell script
Experience in Groovy programming language
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day. TekPartners is an Equal