Service now developer
Location: Doral, FL
Clearance Level: Active Secret with the ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a ServiceNow Developer in Doral, FL.
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow Development Platform including, but not limited to, ITSM, CMDB, Asset Management, Change Management, Custom Development, etc.
- Customize ServiceNow applications and facilitate rollout of new applications and modules and configure Application UI and Configure Workflow
- Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow administrators to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Ensure the latest release of ServiceNow application is implemented in a timely manner with minimal or no disruption to IT operations
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools
- Ensure appropriate tools and processes are in place to have a development/production environment that is reliable and reproducible
- Ensure tool configuration consistency across development, stage, testing, sandbox, and production environments
- Participate in ongoing production support and end user support
- Ability to efficiently and appropriately estimate work effort requirements
Working knowledge in ServiceNow as well as at least two (2) of the following areas:
- MS in Computer Science or related field with 6 years of related experience
- 5 years’ experience in RAD/Agile delivery methodologies
- 5 years’ experience with client/server and application system architectures and migration
Additional Technical Skills /Experience Desired:
- ITIL certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent project management and time-management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to present technical information in a way that non-technical management and staff will understand
- Focus on quality and attention to detail
- Knowledge of database security procedures and protocols
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines, as necessary
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills
Minimum Training/Certification requirements:
- DOD 8570.01-M - IAT Level II
- Baseline Certification
- CompTIA Security+ (equivalent or higher security certification)
- Computing Environment
- ServiceNow Certification
- Other Application/Software Development Certifications (C+, C#, .NET, Java, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or related field; or 8 – 10 years of knowledge of computer programming languages and some relevant work experience.
- The ServiceNow Developer will be responsible for core system configuration.
- Gathering and documenting user and process requirements, functional requirements, and developing technical requirements.
- Developing workflow customizations, and supporting the Service transformation teams.
- The candidate will have an understanding of ServiceNow functionality and how all ITIL processes can be implemented in ServiceNow.
- This includes, but is not limited to Incident Management, Change Management, Problem, Asset Management, CMDB Management, Service Catalog, HR, and Problem Management modules.
- The ServiceNow Administrator will work closely with business and IT teams to gather input to support ongoing business needs for ServiceNow configuration, implementation and support.
- As new technologies emerge and impact ServiceNow, the ServiceNow Administrator is expected to learn these applications very quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating new applications with our systems.
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.