ETL Developer (McLean Va)
Title: ETL Developer
Location: McLean, Va
Duration: Contract to Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a ETL Developer in McLean, Va
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Requires 3 years of relevant experience.
- Bash scripting
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Basic knowledge of HTTP
- Experience with Esri and other geospatial software and methodologies.
- GIS concepts
- Operating in AWS/C2S
- ArcGIS Javsacript API
- Understanding of SSL/TLS
- Understanding of REST
Requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Geography, Science-related fields
- General software development in a secure environment utilizing a variety of languages and platforms
- PostgreSQL/PostGIS database interaction
- Maintenance and development of a custom Python based ETL framework
- Scripting / automated gathering of new data sources
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.