Data Warehouse Engineer- (ETL, Informatica PowerCenter) 7102
Title: Data Warehouse Engineer- (ETL, Informatica PowerCenter)
Location: Miramar, FL
Duration: 6 months - contract to hire
Compensation: $ .50.00- $ 60.00.00 C2C
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for Data Warehouse Engineer/ ETL, Informatica PowerCenter - in Miramar Florida, FL Florida
Scope of work:
• Responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of ETL processes for the Data Warehouse.
• Works as part of a team to develop data transformation logic in Informatica, Oracle PL/SQL and other technologies to move data from a variety of operational platforms into the Data Warehouse.
• Conduct performance tuning of ETL processes, develop and oversee monitoring systems to ensure data loads complete on schedule and data is accurate.
• Assume responsibility for resolving production support incidents on Data Warehouse data load processes and related analytic tools.
• Participate in project scope identification, design, development, testing and deployment-related activities in coordination with other members of the Data Warehouse team, and other IT teams. Develop and improve standards and procedures to support quality development, testing, and production support.
• Participate in the on-call duty phone rotation.
• Provide leadership on projects and other Data Warehouse initiatives as assigned.
• The Senior Engineer will be competent to complete most Data Warehousing tasks independently and provide guidance to other members of the team as required.
• Informatica PowerCenter.
• SQL and Oracle PL/SQL.
• Relational and Dimensional data modeling patterns.
• UNIX shell scripting.
• Data Warehouse performance tuning.
• Microsoft Power BI, SAS, Oracle Hyperion, Essbase preferred.
• Hands-on experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, NoSQL and MPP preferred.
• Experience with Cruise/Travel industry preferred.
- Microsoft Power BI, SAS, Oracle Hyperion, Essbase preferred.
- Hands-on experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, NoSQL and MPP preferred.
- Experience with Cruise/Travel industry preferred.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent.