Location: Coral Gables, FL
Duration: 6 months+ Contract to hire
Compensation: $50.00 to $65.00 per hour
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for an Informatica/ETL Developer in Coral Gables, FL.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Leadership to apply.
- Solid project management skills in leading mid to large project in a cross-functional environment. Excellent analysis and problem solving skills.
- Team player with customer focus.
- 12 years of experience in IT with relational database management systems (RDBMSs), with a minimum of 10 years’ experience with an ETL (Extraction, Transformation and Loading) tool such as Informatica and 8+ years of dedicated end-to-end data warehouse implementation experience.
- Administering an enterprise-wide data warehouse architecture design, experience with hardware, software and processes associated with data warehouse development and administration.
- Solid experience using SQL, ER Studio, and Unix shell scripting.
- Knowledge of logical and physical models.
- Work with customer to understand business requirements and translate to appropriate technical solution.
- 5+ years’ experience with data warehouse or ETL architecture design required. Knowledge of the health care business processes and terminology and strong project planning skill is required.
- Minimum Required Experience: 1
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience required.
- Serve as senior lead with excellent technical skills in data warehousing and leadership/mentoring skills. Lead the overall architecture/activities to analyze requirements, design and develop and deploy all the deliverables associated with each phase of the data warehouse projects.
- Lead the efforts to optimize the data environment for efficient data access and monitor ETL processes performance to ensure service level agreements are met and implement needed tuning.
- Lead and enhance best practice, guidelines/procedures and naming conventions with enterprise-wide data collection/extraction.
- Apply independent judgment and initiative in carrying out assigned tasks.
- Lead and guide the team to work closely with database administrators and Unix engineers with database and infrastructure installations, designs and maintenance.
- Lead production support for all ETL processes.
- Lead the effort to plan and support lifecycle of data warehousing infrastructure components including database, operating system, ETL tools and various vendor products.
- Lead/manage technical meta data efforts and documentation for DW/ETL processes.
- Serve as subject matter expert on assigned projects, production support areas and mentor other team members.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.