Desktop Support Technician ( New Hampshire) 52440
Title: Desktop Support Technician 52440
Location: 9 Industrial Park Dr Hooksett New Hampshire USA 03106
Duration: contract to hire
Compensation $ 17.00- $18.00
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Desktop Support Technician New Hampshire USA 03106
Our client a global company headquartered just south of Charlotte, NC, provides IT managed services, infrastructure solutions, consulting and products to Fortune 1000 companies. They are committed to enhancing the end users’ experience in all facets of the word. There vision is to empower people to achieve the highest levels of performance by making technology work for them — anywhere, anytime, on any device.
• Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals. Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
• Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
• Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
• Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of complicated tasks. Works under general supervision.
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for maintaining manufacturing systems, PCs and terminal server networks.
• Set up and maintain new and existing PCs.
• Troubleshoot and fix problems encountered on PCs and triage issues with affiliated departments.
• Create, edit, and maintain documentation for data collection reporting.
• Interface with data warehouse to pull reports for stored product data.
• Interface and upgrade systems as required, provide input on buy/lease on case-by-case basis
• Analyze data, recommend and drive process improvements.
• Perform system related duties.
• Personal Computer database generation, maintenance, analysis of multiple systems and processes.
• Responsible for maintaining inventory for PC spare parts (Ordering, Tracking, Procurement, etc.)
• Must interface with corporate end users as well as engineering and management staff.
• Provide Hands & Feet support for Network and Server issues. Infrastructure savvy.
Our benefits package includes:
Comprehensive Medical Benefits
Competitive Pay, 401K
And Much More