Technical Support Analyst III
: Technical Support Analyst III (Multiple Positions)
Location: Charlotte, NC
Work Requirements: Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US as a W2 employee.
Overview: Looking for a skilled desk side technician to support end user computing needs. This person will need to quickly resolve any issues that arise on a user’s machine, including hardware, drivers, or software, while keeping customer service top of mind with white-glove service, C-Level support.
- Strong knowledge of Windows 10 & Mac OS
- Networking; network application interfaces; hardware and software interfacing
- Memory structure
- Buffers and registers
- Testing equipment
- Operational needs regarding data communications
- User needs analysis
- Data storage and security
- Agency rules/regulations and policies/procedures
- Computer hardware and software
- Applications and user systems
- Peripherals; computer assembly
- Ability to follow through with problem resolution quickly and communicate status throughout resolution cycle
- Ability to communicate information/ideas to others, electronically, telephonically, on paper, or in person
- Ability to provide assistance to end users at all levels, with excellent communication.