GCP Cloud Solutions Architect
Title: GCP Cloud Solutions Architect
Duration: Contract to Hire
Work Requirements: : US Citizen / GC Holders / Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a GCP Cloud Solutions Architect
The Sr. Cloud Solution Architect role is one of many on a team of certified technical experts. Working closely with the Cloud Services Practice Director, you will be responsible for designing and implementing solutions based on the customer's vision and strategy, along with providing direction to the team as they build the solution. This is a customer facing position requiring strong interpersonal skills and the ability to understand a solution from top-to-bottom.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in technical discipline; Master's preferred, or equivalent years’ of experience in the field.
- Analyze, Assess, and Plan the architecture, components, integration, and configuration of a net-new solution.
- Document, Review, Revise, and Finalize Technical Design Documentation, Implementation Plans & Checklists, and Test & Validation Plans.
- Research the appropriate technology selections & choices for a customer given a set of requirements.
- Continually research current and emerging technologies and propose changes where needed.
- Work closely with the Cloud Solutions practice director to ensure practice vision and standards are executed regarding both internal and external roadmaps.
- Engage with clients, pre- and post-sale, to identify, describe, and formalize Statements of Work.
- Instruct client development and devops teams on how to extend, support, and monitor cloud-based solutions.
- Technical liaison between Company's based engineering and delivery teams to ensure solution requirements and implementation plans are accurately described, understood, and adopted.
- Assess the business impact that certain technical choices may have.
- Inform various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented
- Hands-on experience creating net-new solutions, and enhancing existing solutions, which leverage commercially-available-off-the-shelf (COTS) cloud services and technologies.
- Direct experience leading architectural review sessions with customers, internal project teams, and executive leadership.
- Hands-on experience building prototypes for architected solutions and demonstrating that prototype to a customer.
- Hands-on leadership experience driving adoption and change both internally and externally.
- Hands-on experience creating reference architectures based on client requirements.
- Hands-on experience estimating appropriately sized resources, consumption, and technical debt based on reference architecture.
- Exceptional communication and presentation abilities.
- Leadership of a delivery team through the assess and plan phases for the project lifecycle.
- Intimate experience and advanced skills with modeling and diagraming tools like Visio, Draw.io, LucidCharts, and Oracle Data Modeler.
- Expert user of productivity tools like Microsoft Office and GSuite.
- Recent implementation and deployment into production of at least two any of these types of solutions:
- One monolithic solution coded in Java, .Net, NodeJS, or Python
- One microservices oriented solution
- One solution leveraging containers in some fashion
- Experience creating automation routines using scripting languages like Powershell and Bash
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Cloud Architect or Engineering certifications in GCP, AWS, and/or Azure.
- Leadership of a delivery team through all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Knowledgeable of SOC II Type 2, ISO 27001, HIPAA, GDPR, PCI, and CCPA regulations and how they impact cloud-hosted solutions.
- Prior experience addressing compliance and regulatory security paradigms within architected solutions.
- Deep understanding of DevSecOps principles.
- Experience in large scale Cloud Migration projects in the following industries: Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing, Finance.
- Experience with overall design and implementation of large Cloud Migrations.
- Demonstrated success in driving technology modernization and innovation.
- Experience in building and managing an environment that is highly automated and agile.
- Experience building hybrid-cloud solutions based on Anthos and containerization technologies, such as Docker, Kubernetes and Istio.
- Advanced skills with Linux and Windows System Administration.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.