: Business Analyst IV
Location: Charlotte, NC or REMOTE
Work Requirements: Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US as a W2 employee.
Overview: The Business Analyst will play a pivotal role in a strategic program that will modernize one of our key IT systems & build the foundation that will drive business transformation. Primary responsibilities will include working with Business and IT stakeholders to methodically understand and decompose the current process and systems landscape; including external supplier integration points.
- 10-16 years' experience
- SQL, Python, R
- Organization skills, professionalism, team player
- Must be passionate about delivering results
- Must be an innovative and strategic thinker
- Willing to challenge status quo, and can learn quickly
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, and can sift through voluminous amounts of information to pinpoint which items are relevant for inclusion in the future state solution (COTS and / or custom developed).
- The Business Analyst will need blend of business skills and experience in leading cross-functional initiatives that enable them to facilitate sessions with multiple stakeholders to drive measurable results.
- This role will require impeccable organizational, time management, and communication skills, and must work well in a matrix organization.