Title: Systems Administrator/Junior Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: Contract to Hire
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Systems Administrator/Junior Engineer in Charlotte, NC.
Skillset / Experience:
Understand key parts of our business and their processes to engineer and aid in the delivery of solutions including device, software, and processes. Design processes, upgrade platforms, create PowerShell scripting for automating tasks affecting a robust Exchange, SCCM, Service Now, and various other applications while maximizing availability, monitoring system components, and documenting the system to provide better cross-training. Effectively communicate with IT staff, Business users, and Management on problem resolution, project status, and recommendations for system and process improvement. Collaborate with Business Analysts to understand and resolve chronic issues experienced by business partners throughout the organization.
Key Knowledge Requirements:
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of PowerShell commands.
- ServiceNow administration
- Advanced SCCM knowledge
- Experience Examining and debugging PowerShell scripts
Special Call Outs:
- Looking for people who are driven for results while working harmoniously with teammates and other departments, with a humble attitude
- Must be willing to travel occasionally
• Learn Business processes to aid the support user requests for devices & applications
• Engineer application solutions to improve business processes
• Understand, write, and troubleshoot scripting languages, like PowerShell
• Communicate with various levels of management from different functions both verbally and written.
• Understand and troubleshoot networking and telephony issues.
Skills (Platforms, Languages, Tools, Business Application, etc)
• Windows Operating System and Server Support
• Microsoft Technology (ie. Exchange, SCCM, Excel) Support
• Windows Active Directory
- • 5 years of related IS experience
- • 2 year college degree or equivalent years of experience in lieu of formal education
- • Exceptional customer service skills
- • Strong knowledge of Windows server platform and scripting languages, like PowerShell
- • Strong written and verbal communication skills
Our benefits package includes:
· Comprehensive Medical Benefits
· Competitive Pay
· 401K Retirement Plan
· And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.