Senior Software Developer - Web Applications-Perm 25%-Remote
Title: Senior Software Developer - Web Applications-Perm 25%-Remote
Location: Orem, UT
Duration: Contract to Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to work in US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Software Developer - Web Applications-Perm 25%-Remote.
This is a senior position in the company’s engineering organization, responsible for product development on our current and future cloud-based inventory software products. You will be directly involved in the architecture, development and delivery of our products, applying your experience building modern web applications in AWS using React.js, and being an integral part of an agile development team.
- Work within a team of Software Engineers, onshore and offshore, focusing on producing and delivering great products.
- Build features and functionality for our newest SaaS product, influencing overall design of a distributed, cloud-native system. This is a full-stack effort contributing to a complete web application that works in conjunction with a SOA platform.
- Apply agile development practices, working closely with your team to rapidly deliver high value features.
- Work in a continuous integration and delivery environment, where your code has a clear path to production and you share in the responsibility to do so safely.
- Support and adhere to coding and unit test standards applied by the team. Always be a driver of the highest quality products.
- Work within the team to address and resolve escalated production issues in a timely manner, participating in postmortems and root cause analysis and assisting to identify and implement mitigation strategies based on what was learned.
- Mentor and share knowledge with other engineers to lift the team and products.
- End-to-end Responsibility—You probe to understand the “why” behind feature requests, own code quality and integrity, and understand how your code runs in production, supporting it when issues arise.
- Technical Expertise—You leverage deep technical experience and knowledge to make decisions and provide direction.
- Quality Minded—You feel responsible for the quality of your work and help your team apply good testing practices.
- Good Teammate—You raise the bar of the entire team by sharing your knowledge and helping others..
- Pragmatic and Organized—You value simplicity and avoid over-engineering. You have a strong attention to detail, but don’t waste time polishing the apple.
- Thoughtful Urgency—You seek out and eliminate impediments to throughput while maintaining a sustainable cadence. You want to continuously improve personal and team performance.
- Strong Communicator—You explain highly technical concepts to engineers and non-engineers, on your team and across other teams and functions.
- Material UI
- Kubernetes (ECS)
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.