Lead/Sr Mixed Reality Framework & Application Engineer
Title: Lead/Sr Mixed Reality Framework & Application Engineer
Location: Plantation, FL
Duration: 6 Months (Contract to Hire)
Compensation: up to $231,500 annually
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Lead/Sr Mixed Reality Framework & Application Engineer.
- 10-15+ years of experience building applications for mobile devices using 3D and various runtime engines and development paradigms.
- 5+ years experience leading development teams and understanding of agile, negotiation, QA, and progress tracking - including Jira
- Know standard design/development methodologies, patterns, and toolsets.
- strong programming skills implementing immersive AR/VR applications
- Strong knowledge in 3D Math & graphics optimizations - including OpenGL
- Ability to consider framework design at the same time as framework user developer experience at the same time.
- Understand UX design process and experience working with a UX design team
- Experience with product coding process, including code management, testing, review - including gerritt
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong preference of having shipped AR/VR applications on an embedded product.
- Experience in input frameworks and 6DOF controllers
- Experience in custom game engines, unity and unreal
- Experience implementing multimedia applications (Media Players, 360 Video) on Mobile Operating Systems
- Experience with C+11 or newer
- Master’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Engineering manager of software engineers building collaboration framework and application.
- Hands on architecture design, coding, and engineering process improvement.
- Mentoring software engineers to improve quality, delivery efficiency, career growth.
- Coordinating with UX, Security, and program management to ensure effective product delivery.
- Coordinating with product team to develop product vision, engineering roadmaps, and resource requirements
- Work with QA and automation to constantly raise quality bar
- Develop great software engineers and technical leaders
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.