Senior Corporate IT Recruiter
Senior Corporate IT Recruiter
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Duration: 5 months
Compensation: $45.00 to $48.00 hourly
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Corporate IT Recruiter.
- Seeking a Senior Corporate IT Recruiter to play an essential role in finding the best-in-class talent for our rapidly expanding organization.
- Develop a creative and robust sourcing strategy for open requirements in order to attract top talent from across the nation who can contribute to diverse thought
- Source and identify candidates for a high volume of 20+ requisitions at any given time
- Review incoming resumes in our Applicant Tracking System and respond to candidates in a timely manner
- Build out talent networks and proactively connect with passive and active candidates for complex roles
- Collect competitive intelligence and conduct mappings in order to understand hiring landscape
- Conduct thorough Recruiter screenings to make proper candidate assessments and strategic recommendations to Senior Leaders and hiring managers
- Provide an excellent candidate experience and act as the point of contact for all candidates throughout the process (interview prep, communication, status updates, and any miscellaneous questions that arise)
- Schedule, coordinate and manage the entire interview process
- Collaborate closely with Hiring Manager and provide a consultative partnership in regards to talent in the market
- Foster strong relationships with all levels of candidates and understand all requirements of the role
- 5 + Years of experience working in a fast-paced, high-volume corporate recruiting environment
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with corporate recruiting or talent acquisition
- Strong sourcing and prospecting experience with the ability to recruit very unique and niche skill sets
- Ability to cultivate relationships with both candidates and Hiring Managers
- Must be proactive and driven with a strong work ethic and the desire to build strong teams and organizations from the ground up
- Must have proven success in previous roles and be able to provide metrics and reporting dashboards to upper management
- Analytical, detail-oriented with the ability to solve complex staffing challenges
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.