Title: Product Manager
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Duration: Contract to Hire 6months +
Compensation: $140,000.00 annually
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Product Manager in Boca Raton, FL
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching digital products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Technical background, with experience in Media.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Articulate the long-term vision of a product into actionable statements of work for onsite and remote stakeholders
- As an advocate for our users, discover users’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain user behavior and market information.
- Prepare detailed business requirements, solution specification documents, wireframes, and user stories using such software product management tools as Jira or similar.
- Manage SDLC for products from concept, to design, prototyping, development, testing, deployment, and analysis.
- Introduce and market new products by developing time-integrated plans with executive, business development, software engineering and development, video production, quality assurance, networking, customer service, marketing and any other stakeholder as needed.
- Prepare strategic product roadmaps. Recommend the nature and scope of present and future products or enhancements while justifying the prioritization of the roadmap using data-driven analysis from the aforementioned research leveraging tools such as Mixpanel, Google Analytics, or similar
- Assess market competition by comparing the Company's product to competitors' products.
- Provide source data for product communications while working with other stakeholders to define product marketing communication objectives.
- Support software engineering and development and quality assurance teams’ efforts by accomplishing related ancillary tasks as needed.
- Maintain product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, and appraising employees as needed and approved by supervisor
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products.
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Act as a leader within the company
- Brief and train the internal staff on product.
- Perform product demos to internal and external stake holders.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.