Duration: 6 months, Contract To Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a VDI Engineer in Miami, FL
• Strong experience in supporting a multi-farm VMware Horizon VDI implementation specifically utilizing the Horizon Enterprise platform.
• Experience migrating applications and VDI’s from older VDI deployments to Horizon platform
• Experience with vRops and VRA beneficial
• Experience with Workspace One and Application publishing beneficial
• Experience supporting and upgrading Citrix 6.5 and 7.x environments
• Scripting skills preferred
• Excellent technical knowledge of network and VMware VDI components.
• Hands-on Software/Hardware troubleshooting experience.
• Able to read and understand technical manuals and procedural documentation.
• Ability to conduct research into system infrastructure performance issues and products as required.
• Effective interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
• Understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Strong customer-service orientation.
Responsible for configuration, maintenance, monitoring, and support of the overall VMware Horizon 7.x VDI and Citrix infrastructure environment, in support of 24 X 7 business processes.
This Includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading the VDI environment.
It also includes diagnosing issues related to the underlying hardware platforms.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.